|WORKS||EVENTS||COWORKERS||ARCHIVE 1||ARCHIVE 2|
The Ministry of Interior Affairs - Sector of Interior Affairs Gevgelija, upon decision on request of the association of citizens “Ancient Macedonians” from Bogdanci U.P. no.08-134 of 26.7.1993 according to article 16 of the Law on Social Organizations and Associations of Citizens (“Official Gazette of RM” no.13/91) has brought the following:
The association of citizens “Ancient Macedonians” from Bogdanci located in Bogdanci and territory of activities in Municipality of Gevgelija, for the purpose of cultural - historical activities, IS REGISTERED in the Register of Social Organizations and Associations of Citizens under number 144.
The association begins with its activities and obtains a status of civil legal entity starting from the date of registration in the Register.
The association of citizens “Ancient Macedonians” from Bogdanci located in Bogdanci and territory of activities in Municipality of Gevgelija appealed to this Sector and applied for registration in the Register of Social Organizations and Associations of Citizens, with the purpose to initiate, promote and develop cultural - historical activities for examination, research, gaining knowledge and presentation of history and culture of Macedonian people since ancient time until nowadays.
The Ministry of Interior Affairs - Sector of Interior Affairs Gevgelija inspected the request of the association of citizens “Ancient Macedonians, then ascertained that fulfillment of the conditions of the Law on Social Organizations and Associations of Citizens, and decided to register the association in the Register.
The tax under Tar.no. 1 and 3 of the Law on administrative taxes amounting to 55,00 denars is paid up and annulled at the submission.
On the basis of credentials of the Initiative meeting held on 13.06.1993, according to provisions from article 20 of the Constitution of R Macedonia and the Law on Social Organizations and Associations of Citizens (“Official Gazette of RM” no.13/90) has brought the following:
STATUTE OF THE ASSOCIATION OF CITIZENS
“ANCIENT MACEDONIANS” - BOGDANCI
The association of citizens “Ancient Macedonians” is founded by free and willful organizing of the citizens from Bogdanci and R Macedonia, as well as Macedonians by origin who live and work around the world.
The citizens join in the association through which they initiate, promote and develop various activities for the purpose of achieving mass affirmation of Macedonian history and culture since Ancient time until today.
The association of citizens “Ancient Macedonians” is independent in the organization and achievement of its goals and assignments established with this Statute, and realizes its rights and duties according to the Constitution and Laws of R Macedonia.
The association can unite with other and similar associations, adjustment of mutual and special interests in the area for which they were founded and for achieving other matters of mutual interest.
The work of the association is public.
The association is in the capacity of legal entity.
The association has this seal and stamp, the seal has rectangular form with the writing: Association of citizens “Ancient Macedonians”; a space to fill in registry number; a space for date; and at the bottom to fill in Bogdanci. The stamp of the association has a round form and on it is inscribed Association of citizens “Ancient Macedonians” Bogdanci. In the center of the stamp the symbol of the association is placed. The symbol of the association: the Sun with 16 rays from Kutleš with Alexander the Macedonian’s face in profile in the center of the sun. The usage of the seal and the stamp is regulated by a special decision.
The location of the association is in Bogdanci, Buffet More and a telephone number 222311 and fax number 221503.
Basic goals and assignments of the association are:
- Research work and study of the History and culture of Macedonian people since ancient time until today.
- Gaining knowledge about the existence of the Macedonian people on the continent since ancient time until today.
- Study and presentation of research results in the field of historiography and archeology directly related to ancient period.
- Complete support of all projects in the field of cultural - artistic activities, all scientific activities in the area of Ancient Macedonian history and culture.
- A special care in establishing a list of books and works about Ancient Macedonians published throughout the world were forbidden in the narrow- mindedness, their translation and publishing in R Macedonia.
Membership in the association is free and willful.
Members of the association can be all Macedonians by origin living or working in R Macedonia and throughout the world. Basic condition for a candidate to be a member of the association, he needs to be an adult and at least one of his ancestors need to have lived in Ethno-historian territory of Macedonia before 1913, regardless of any religious and political orientations.
The Assembly of the association accepts members in the association.
Joining the membership of the association is done by personal application and a statement of acceptance of the Statute provisions of the associations.
The membership in the association ceases by:
- Willful leaving;
- Cause of death;
- Expelling from membership.
Expelling from membership in the association is executed towards members whose activities are opposing the Statute provisions and who, through their work and behavior damage the reputation of the association.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES
The members of the association have the right:
- To strive for consistent appliance of the Statute and other acts of the Association.
- To elect and be elected in the bodies of the association.
- On various meetings to participate directly in inspections and decisions upon all matters significant for achievement of goals and assignments as well as executing duties of the Association.
- to use all rights appointed by this Statute and other acts.
Members of the association are obliged:
- To stick to the regulations stated in this Statute.
- To pay membership fee of the association.
Each member of the association has got a membership card and contents of the membership card, the amount of the membership fee and its distribution held by a special decision.
Gratifications and awards are given for achievements and exceptional efforts. The standards and criteria for giving gratifications and awards are established by a special decision.
ORGANIZATION OF THE ASSOCIATION
The association is organized into branches, in and out of R Macedonia. Bodies of the association are:
The council of the association is the highest body and it could be regular or exceptional. The exceptional council is called in case of an exceptional need. The council calls the Assembly of the association and is managed by the presidency. The council of the association consists of 10 chosen members from all branches of the association.
The Council of the association is called:
With a decision of the assembly of the association
On request of more than 50% of the members of the Assembly
The Council of the association is authorized:
- to bring the Statute of the association
- to adopt programs and annual working plans and to establish attitudes of action.
- to examine and confirm the Financial statement
- to bring working plan for its activities
- to examine and adopt completion reports
- to give appreciations and awards
The Assembly of the association is the highest body for the constitution of the Council of between two Councils.
The Assembly consists of 100 members, respectively it is consisted of 2 chosen representatives from all Branches.
The Assembly of the association is elected on every fourth year.
The Assembly is elected and dismissed by the Council of the association.
The Presidency of the association manages the Assembly of the association. The members of the Assembly of the association are elected in the Presidency of the association, it consists of 10 members and it is elected on every fourth year with possibility for re-election.
The Assembly is authorized:
- To lead the association between two councils
- to prepare an Annual program and working plans according to program orientations, recommendations and directions of the Council.
- to observe execution of programs and working plans of the association.
- to call Councils of the association.
- to elect presidency, president and vice-president of the association
- to work on realization of the goals and assignments of the association
- to submit completion reports before the Council and to confirm all documents upon decisions brought on the Council
- to form occasional and permanent committees
- to bring working plan for their work
- to accept and expel members of the association
- to bear Decisions and other acts relevant for the association
- to propose giving appreciations and awards
The Assembly of the association works in Sessions. The sessions are led by the President of the presidency of the association. The Assembly brings its decisions by the majority of votes.
In case of impediment of the President, the vice-president leads the association.
The presidency of the association is an Executive body, has 10 members and has a mandate of (2) 4 years.
The presidency works on sessions which are led by the president. The presidency works as a collective body and decides with the majority of votes.
For its work, the presidency is accountable to the Assembly of the association.
After the expiry of mandate, the same members of the Assembly can be re-elected in the Presidency.
The presidency upon election decides individually about each member.
The Assembly of the association chooses President and vice-president out of the presidency.
The presidency out of its own lines, with proposition of the president, chooses a Secretary and a Treasurer.
The Secretary of the association executes all technical and administrative affairs of the association and is elected every 4th year with possibility to be re-elected.
The Treasurer of the association executes all treasurer’s affairs and is elected every 4th year with possibility to be re-elected.
The presidency is authorized:
- to execute all Decisions, Conclusions, recommendations and directions adopted at the Council and at the Assembly.
- to propose plans and working programs to the Assembly
- to coordinate actions and activities of the association
- to undertake attitudes upon all matters concerning the association’s activities and proposes them to the Assembly
- to work on organizational strengthening of the association
- to represent the association
The presidency works and decides completely if the majority of the membership is present at the session. The decision and other acts are considered as brought if more than half of the membership of the presidency speaks up and vote for them. In cases when complete agreement or other kind of majority for deciding is needed, it will be established by the working plan of the presidency.
The association is financed by following sources:
- Membership fee
- Taxes and aid from interested parties and companies
- Incomes from actual activities
- Gifts and other kinds of help
- Interests from investments
- Other sources
Material and finance affairs of the association will be managed according to regulations provisioned by Law.
Finances are public and available for inspection and revision.
The president of the presidency orders execution of finance and material affairs.
The president may transfer authorisation on other members of presidency.
Work and participation in activities of the association, by regulation, is voluntary.
In exclusive cases, for some activities recompense can be determined according to regulations by special Decisions.
The association is obliged to inform its members about all matters of public interest.
Information can be published in public writings, announcements of through public media. Information on behalf of the association is given by the presidency.
The association may have its own publications purposed to help realization of assignments of the association. Publications may be of temporary or constant character. The presidency brings a decision of issuing publications.
This statute is enforced on the date of its bringing.
Any changes and supplements of the statute are made in a manner and in procedures provided for its bringing. The Assembly of the association gives any instructions and interpretations for applications on the statute provisions.
The Council of the association brings a decision about ceasing of work of the association.
Association of citizens
“ANCIENT MACEDONIANS” - Bogdanci
Takašmanov Toni 11 july 1993
The Association of Ancient Macedonians Bogdanci